We have trained very hard to be able to offer you the Best care possible.
Dr. Saluja and Dr. Novo have dedicated decades of their lives to prepare for you. They are proud to continue educating themselves, team members, and their patients about state of the art treatments to improve patient outcomes.
Here is what it takes!
To Become a Dermatologist, Dr. Saluja completed the following:
****And 16,000 plus hours of direct patient care and board examination by the American Board of Dermatology.
To become a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Novo completed the following:
- 4 years of undergraduate college
- 4 years of Medical School
- 5 years of Surgical Residency
- 2 step Board Exam with the American Board of Surgery
- 3 years of Plastic Surgery Residency